Lange Twins Winery
Surface: Polished Concrete | Product Used: STAIN-PROOF Original™ | Project Completed: January 2013
Applicator: Roger Neudeck of DBA Concrete Restoration | Email: email@example.com
In 2006, the 5th generation winery was reopened with a new innovative outlook. The “Hospitality Room”, built using ‘polished concrete’, is one of the signature themes at the winery. The owners wanted to treat the Hospitality Room’s surfaces so as to ‘maintain its glow’ to the public. They called on Roger Neudeck from Concrete Restoration to carry out the task
The special requirements for treating the surfaces were:
- Sealer must not alter the original look.
- Sealer must be water and oil repellant.
- Sealed surface must be easily maintained with simple cleaning methods.
- Application must not disrupt everyday use and activity in the area.
- Sealer must be permanent.
THE DRY-TREAT SOLUTION:
- STAIN PROOF Original™ - permanent, invisible, penetrating sealer for porous building materials
- STAIN-PROOF Original™ makes the treated indoor and outdoor surfaces permanently oil and water repellent, so that spills remain up on the surface, where they can be easily mopped off. STAIN-PROOF Original™ is an invisible sealer and will not alter the look of the treated surface.
- STAIN PROOF Original™ will cure enough in 8 – 10 hours for the surfaces to be used, so sealing can be performed after-hours without interrupting traffic.
- Surfaces treated with STAIN PROOF Original™ are much easier to clean with use of regular cleaning methods.
- STAIN PROOF Original™ bonds permanently with the treated material and does not alter the original look of the surface.
- A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is available when STAIN PROOF Original™ is applied by a Dry-Treat™ Accredited Applicator following our written instructions.
Tagged : Stain-Proof Original™, North America, Commercial, Concrete